Sunday, March 25, 2007

Wisdom

Let's start with health. Things are fine with the ol' ticker. I'm STILL getting my blood checked every two weeks, but it's been more stable the last 6 weeks or so, so I'm hoping and praying that we'll soon be able to go to once a month. Also, it's now been about a year since we found out that I was going to have to have surgery. Time flys when you're having fun, huh?

DeAnne's back seems to be getting better also. She's not been going to the chiropractor as often and she's not been talking about it as much as she was a month or two ago. I know we're both relieved that it's getting better. I think it's taking a little longer to heal than she hoped for, but I think that her work is part of the reason for that. I feel like once school gets out and she has some time to rest and she's not on her feet 8 hours a day 5 days a week, she'll really have a chance to get back to 100%.

Finally, I had a wisdom tooth pulled about a week ago. It had broken through so I didn't have to have any cutting done. It was pretty amazing actually. He numbed me up and after he got started it probably on took him 2 minutes. I didn't think he had actually done anything yet when he got up and said he was done. So that was pretty awsome. Most of you know I loath going to the dentist just for a cleaning, so I'm sure you can imagine how anxious I was about having a wisdom tooth pulled. The bleeding wasn't bad either. It took a little while to stop, but it was a lot better than I expected it to be. Answered prayers all around on this one.

--Paul

No comments: