Friday, October 14, 2011

Just Because

Not really much to report on for this post but I promised to try and come up with two posts this week, so here's the second one.

Harrison seems to be much better.  He's not all the way there but he's pretty close to being 100% again.  He woke up early Thursday morning.  It's the first time he's done that in a while and it definitely took a toll on DeAnne and I both.  Neither of us were doing very good Thursday morning.  In fact, when I left the house, I grabbed what I thought were my keys.  My keys were in fact in my bag already and I grabbed DeAnne's keys, took Harrison to daycare and then went to work only to have DeAnne call me about five minutes after I got into my office asking if I had her keys.  So I had to run back to the house and while not "late" to work, she was later than she likes to get there.  Good start to the day, that was.

-------------------

A week or two ago I started using a service to make posts to my facebook page when new blog posts go up.  I'm not sure that it's working very well though.  I'm not seeing them in my feed and I'm curious if any of you are seeing the facebook posts in your feeds. If you could like the link or comment here and let me know if you're seeing it, I'd appreciate it.


-------------------

We may actually not have much going on this weekend.  It's probably the calm before the storm.  November is looking like it's going to be crazy.  The big goal for the weekend is to get the grass cut.  I'm not really sure when the last time I cut it was and it's looking pretty shabby.  It's going to take a while to get it done and looking good and I'm probably going to have to sweep up the clippings after I'm done.  It'll be a long morning, but once I'm done, I'm hoping it won't need it again until the spring.  

--Paul

No comments: