Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Music!

So in keeping with the new "general" theme of the blog, I thought I'd mention a few of the things Dee and I have been listening to lately (since this seems to be something people with blogs tend to do a lot).

Amos Lee. www.amoslee.com - This guy is amazing. He has an awesome voice, a style that is part blues, part bob dylan and I am just floored by his stuff. We loved his first album and I know that I like his new album even more.

Audioslave. www.audioslave.com - Love these guys. The new album is probably their most mature and is possibly their best work.

Jack Johnson. www.jackjohnsonmusic.com - DeAnne is crazy about the man. I like his music, but I'm not just wild about it like she is.

I'm tired of linking these things already. You'll just have to google the rest of them yourself.

There's always a Butch Walker/Marvelous 3 album or two on my iPod. DeAnne really likes the new Daniel Powter single. Breaking Benjamin's latest is really good if you like the heavier side of life. What else? I'm starting to get really amped up for the Smashing Pumpkins come back, so I've been listening to some of their older stuff. I'm also going through a Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers phase.

That's about it. Pretty random post if I do say so myself. Anyway...till next time.

--Paul

No comments: