Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Upgrades

I upgraded to the new Blogger beta. They've introduced some new features and so far they're pretty nice. They've also made some small tweaks to the templates that shape how the blogs look. The most obvious example of this is the drop-down list style for the post archive on the right. It's now interactive in that each month will expand and collapse as you click on the arrow next to the name of the month. It's not much but for a geek like me, it's pretty cool.

They've also made it quick and easy to add labels to posts so that you can click on a label on the right and see all the posts related to the label. If I had the time and the patience, I would go back and label all the posts in the surgery blog, but I don't think I have what it takes. I do intend to label all posts from here out though.

--Paul

No comments: