Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Year-End Hoopla!

In the spirit of all the other year-end top 10 lists that I've been reading, I thought I would throw my hat into the ring with a few lists of my own. Since I of course am a self-proclaimed expert on music (just like everyone else that's ever listened to a single song), I'll be doing a couple based on that.

We'll start with:

"Paul's Top 10 Albums of the Year"

1) Butch Walker - The Rise and Fall of Butch Walker and the Let's Go Out Tonites
2) Snow Patrol - Eyes Open
3) Amos Lee - Supply and Demand
4) The Fray - How to Save a Life
5) Jack's Mannequin - Everything In Transit
6) John Mayer - Continuum
7) Damien Rice - 9
8) Athlete - Tourist
9) Audioslave - Revelations
10) Tom Petty - Highway Companion

Crap...I got two more that deserve to be mentioned. I guess this is a "Top 12" now.

11) Weird Al Yankovic - Straight Outta Lynwood
12) Breaking Benjamin - Phobia

So there you have it. The 12 albums that came out this year that everyone should own a copy of. All according to me. Take it for what it's worth people.

--Paul

No comments: