Thursday, April 07, 2011

I Got Nothing

I don't really have anything to talk about today.  Sorry, but we're just kind of in a holding pattern until DeAnne gets done with this class and there just hasn't been anything going on the past couple of days and we don't have anything planned for the weekend.  I know, it's a huge change from a month or two ago.  It seemed like we had something every single weekend there for a while.  Maybe we're just naturally slowing down in preparation for the baby's arrival.  Who knows?

I'll probably be doing some yard work Saturday morning.  Pretty much every bush in our yard needs to be cut back.  It's going to take forever to do it, so I might as well get started.  The grass actually doesn't need cutting that bad.  I guess the couple of cold snaps we've had since I first cut it has kept it from getting wild. I also spread about four bags of weed and feed on the areas with the most weeds and that stuff has done an amazing job so far.  The only problem with it is that you can see where I missed because the grass is so green where I put it out.  It's better than having weeds though.

If I'm in the yard, you can bet that DeAnne will be inside studying.  That's probably going to be the mode of operation for the next four or five weeks.  Her next test opens up next week and she's already starting to worry about it.  Be praying that the next few weeks move quickly and that she's able to get through this class.

Have a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: