Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Song Remains the Same

I'm having a hard time this coming up with something this morning.  Nothing's really changed since Tuesday.  DeAnne's grandmother is still in the hospital in Opp and they've moved MeMaw to the Opp nursing home.  DeAnne's still doing class work.  There's just not really been anything that's happened since Tuesday.  We're in a holding pattern waiting for the air traffic controller to wake up from his nap.

The weekend is probably just going to be more of the same.  DeAnne doing school work while I do yard work on Saturday.  Sunday is Easter, so that should be awesome.  I'm really looking forward to next Easter.  Harrison will be about 9 months and should be stinking cute in a little Easter outfit.

That's about all I've got though.  Sorry that it's so short.  Hopefully next week will be better and I can find something a little more interesting to talk about.  Have a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: