Thursday, May 19, 2011

Struggling

I"ve set here for a few minutes this morning trying to find a topic to talk about and I'm just not coming up with anything.

We don't have any plans for the weekend.  Like I said on Tuesday, I'm on call this week, so that pretty much keeps us close to home.  I do need to cut the grass.  The little bit of rain we got last weekend kicked up some of the yard and it's looking kind of shabby now.  I think I also mentioned that last group of bushes that needs trimming.  Maybe I can get those done along with the grass.

We also have a massive amount of stuff that we need to clean out of the office.  There are piles upon piles of things that we need to find a home for.  I'm really not sure where it's all going to go.  We've been trying to sell our old bedroom set but so far haven't had any takers.  If we could move all of that stuff, that would free up a good bit of space in the storage building.  So, if you know anyone looking for a queen size bedroom set, send them our way.

Harrison's room is pretty much together.  We need to find a rug and we want to replace the light in room with a ceiling fan, but other than that, we're in pretty good shape with it.  The only other thing I can think of off the top of my head is that we still need to find a lamp base to match the lamp shade we got to match his bedding.

So that's all I've got today.  Short and kind of random.  Maybe I'll have something better to talk about on Tuesday.  Have a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: