Tuesday, June 28, 2011

24 Days

We had a pretty nice weekend.  Friday, DeAnne had to take the car over to Enterprise to get a leaking seal replaced so she spent most of the evening in Kinston with her mom.  This gave me the chance to do something that I haven't really done much of lately: play video games.  I don't know how much time I'll have after the baby comes, so it was nice to get to play some.

Mom and Sid came down on Saturday and took us out to lunch.  It was good to see them both and spend some time with them before Harrison arrived.  We had to go back to Enterprise to pick the car up that afternoon so on the way back we stopped and ate dinner with DeAnne's mom and Wayne.

Then finally, Sunday was the usual with church and just being lazy around the house.  We did watch a movie called "The Legend of the Guardians" that was pretty awesome.  It's an animated movie about owl warriors.  It really seemed like something that would be from my childhood and the way it was scripted and the way the story moved felt like the old animated movies that I loved as a kid.  I thought it was great and DeAnne liked it, so it must not have been too terrible.  Worth a watch.

24 days to go.

--Paul

No comments: