Thursday, June 23, 2011

On and On

DeAnne continues to progress along.  The doctor said everything looks good even though she's beginning to swell some and is retaining more water than she had been.  I can't really speak for her, but I know that I'm starting to fight with impatience.  I know he'll come when he's ready and it's time, but I can't help but be ready to see the little guy.  29 days and counting.  We're scheduled to tour the hospital and preregister today so that should be fun.

Everyone say goodbye to my little white car.  I put a sign up at work with both the Sentras saying one of them had to go and the white one went first.  I'm kind of sad to see it go.  It's the car that took me to Troy and back when I moved up there.  It's the car I drove up there and back nearly every weekend for a year to see DeAnne.  It's the car we were supposed to drive away in at our wedding until I scratched the side up on Memaw's van that morning.  There's a lot of memories in that car.  I've had it for nearly 10 years but it's time to say goodbye.  Plus it'll be really nice to get the refund from the insurance company.

Have a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: