Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Not Much To Say

We had a pretty laid back weekend.  We just stayed in and watched T.V. and really just did a whole lot of nothing.  It was pretty nice and it may be one of the last times we get to say that for a long while.  I did finally get the grass cut Saturday.  I got started as early as I could but it was after 11:00 before I finished and by then it was incredibly hot.  With everything as dead as it is and as dry, I was pretty much covered head to toe in dust, dirt and grim.  It was not pleasant.

Other than that, on Sunday we ate lunch in Kinston and then spent some time with my dad.  Like I said, it was pretty laid back.

DeAnne's doing good.  She's going to the doctor pretty much every week now.  At the moment, she's going on Wednesdays.  She'll be 35 and a half weeks this Wednesday.  There's a little concern about the potential size of the baby.  Last week at 34 and a half weeks, the doctor measured her stomach at 36 weeks.  Right now it's a wait and see type thing but they've scheduled an ultrasound for Wednesday week to try and measure him and see if we can get an idea of what we're looking at.

See you Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: