Thursday, November 23, 2006

House Pics

Here's those pictures of the house I promised back on Sunday. Hey, I said I would try, not that I would get them up on Sunday. Better late than never, right?


This is a view from the hallway of the half-painted wall.



This picture gives you a little bit better idea of the color. The camera didn't do the best job of picking up exactly what it looks like.



Then we have the new entertainment center.


The new couch is going to be a brown color like the top of the curtain and then the chair that's replacing the pink recliner on the right is going to be a light beige color that has a pattern with the same blue as the bottom part of the curtain. I'm not the expert, but DeAnne says that it's all going to work in the end. For now, I'm just going to have to take her word for it. The picture also doesn't really give you a good feel for exactly how large the entertainment center is. It takes up the majority of the wall it's on and really makes the living room feel more close and cozy. The paint also helps to separate the living room from the rest of the house so that it feels like you're actually moving from one room to another when you walk through the house. All in all, I'm pretty happy with it. DeAnne, well, I would ecstatic would be the word to use.

Happy Thanksgiving

--Paul

No comments: