Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ready to Rock

I'm pretty excited about this weekend.  Saturday we're going to be taking the youth group to En Fuego in Verbena, AL.  It's a one day Christian music festival and it should be incredible.  They've got a pile of great bands playing and if all the kids that signed up actually go, we're going to have a pile of kids there.  I can't wait.  We haven't been to a concert since we went to Atlanta in January, so I think we're due for a little live music intake.  I would imagine that on Sunday, we're going to be a little on the tired side.

So that's the big thing this weekend.  If we can survive taking a bunch of teenagers to a music festival, then we'll have accomplished something.  I'll let you know on Tuesday how it went.

Other than that, I don't have much to talk about.  DeAnne's still working like crazy and with her working, I've taken to keeping the house in order.  Yes, I've been doing laundry, cooking and various other things.  Yes, it is possible for a man to take care of that stuff.

That's about all we've been doing though.  Have a great weekend and if I'm still alive after Saturday, I'll let you know how awesome the weekend was.

--Paul

1 comment:

DeAnne DuBose said...

Thank you so much for taking care of everything!!! I love you so much!!!!!