Thursday, December 30, 2010

...And A Happy New Year

Last post of 2010!

2010 has gone by fairly quick.  It's been a wild one, but in so many ways, it's been a pivotal one for DeAnne and I.

We marked our fifth wedding anniversary. We had an amazing vacation (thanks, Mom!).  We watched Auburn march to an undefeated season.  We got to see the first eight or nine months of Liam's life.  We entered the world of Mac and iPhone.  We started working with the youth at church.  I fell back in love with two of the major driving forces of my teenage years, playing guitar and playing the game Magic: the Gathering, and found them little changed from when I left them.  I found myself in a band again for the first time in eight years.  We saw some awesome concerts with awesome friends.  Went on a date to a Broadway show.  DeAnne found a school and a grade level and coworkers that she loves.  We spent time with our friends and our families.  We prayed for so many who were told they had cancer and we saw the Lord heal many of them in miraculous ways.  We let go of things we couldn't change and because we gave them up the Lord has blessed in ways we can't even comprehend.

It's been a great year.  We had struggles too, but in the end we've been more blessed than ever.  I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us in 2011.  It's going to be mind-boggeling.

--Paul

No comments: