Thursday, February 10, 2011

In Flux

I know that I usually talk about weekend plans, but at the moment everything is kind of in flux.  All I really know at this point is that I'm going to be in town this weekend.  DeAnne, that's the up in the air part.

I do know that I'll be running network cable at the church on Saturday morning.  I've got a plan to extend our internet connection to the sanctuary so that we can download new backgrounds, move files around and just in general make life easier for us in the back but it requires running cable through the attic.  Garrett and I took an initial shot at it a couple of weeks ago and didn't accomplish much.  I think we're better prepared this time though.  For one, we know what we're getting in to this time.  The last time around we spent a good bit of time just figuring out how to get around in the attic.  Now we know where we're going and how to get there.  We're also going to have more help.  Bryan's going to give us a hand and we may even have one or two more helping out.  Should be fun times.

Other than that, we're waiting to hear funeral arrangements for one of Courtney's uncles.  She sent us a message yesterday saying that he had passed away.  He was incredibly young and it's incredibly sad.  He was always smiling and always kind.  It's a real shock for him to be gone.  If you will, join us in praying for Courtney's family today.

Have a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: