Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Sick Again

DeAnne's sinuses have kicked into high gear and after being miserable most of the day Sunday, she went to the doctor and got some antibiotics yesterday.  Hopefully they'll knock this mess out and get her feeling better.

Saturday we went up to Montgomery to see my Mom and Sid and help them out with a few things around the house.  Sid looked really good and seems to have made some great improvements since the last time we saw him.  He's got a long way to go before he's fully recovered from his stroke, but if he keeps making progress like what DeAnne and I have seen between the visits we've made then it shouldn't be too long.

We also spent some time with my Memaw Friday night.  She's got a long recovery ahead of her too but her foot seems to be doing pretty well.  My Dad said that she's had some pain but other than that, it's healing well and as long as she stays off of it for the right amount of time, she should be fine.

So that's about all I've got.  Not the happiest post with three paragraphs about different sick people, but that's what I've got for you today.  Maybe Thursday will be better.

--Paul

No comments: