Thursday, March 24, 2011

Insanity Incoming

We're in for a couple of crazy days coming up.

DeAnne's Mom is having to move some bedroom furniture out of her house and since it's pretty nice and what we have is starting to show its age a little, we volunteered to take it.  So now it's a matter of moving everything around.  We could just about open up a used furniture store out of our storage building.  We have a living room chair and couch that we're not using and now we're going to have an entire bedroom set and we're got a hutch that's in the nursery that we're not going to use and have to move out before the baby furniture arrives.  Maybe we should buy a townhouse in Auburn, furnish it, and rent it out to college kids.  Knowing my luck the first tenant would destroy all the furniture.

I got a great email yesterday morning.  The iPad has shipped and should arrive either Monday or Tuesday. Ordering stuff from apple always cracks me up because most of the time when you check the tracking it's coming straight from China.  It happened with the Macbook and it's the same with the iPad.  I just checked and this morning it's made a stop in Hong Kong.

Finally, Saturday we'll be making a trip over to Enterprise.  DeAnne's already got enough miles on the new ride that it's due for its first oil change.  While we're over that way we're going to head on over to Dothan.  I'm in need of some new clothes and DeAnne wants to look for a baby book.  We haven't found one she likes yet, so that's the major goal for the day.

Maybe Tuesday I'll type my post from my iPad.  Who knows?  It'd be pretty cool though.  Tuesday's post is special for another reason that I'll explain then.  Have a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: