Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mania

Things have been crazy around here the past couple of days.

DeAnne's Nanny is still in the hospital.  She's been very weak ever since she went in to the hospital and she's just not able to get up and get around to get to go home.  They're talking about moving her to rehab today to see if they can help get her up and going.

Also on DeAnne's side, her sister threw her back out late last week and hasn't been able to move much since.  She's got an appointment today to see a doctor and hopefully he'll do an MRI so they can get a better look at what's going on.

Finally, as far as sickness goes, my MeMaw was put in the hospital here yesterday.  She's been having some stomach problems and bad acid reflux for a couple of weeks now and they admitted her last night for observation because they can't seem to figure out what's going on.

On top of all that, DeAnne's first test for her online class opened up last night and when she tried to take it, the program she has to use to take it with kept hanging up and bombing out.  She tried three times with no luck.  The only good thing about it is that before she tried taking the test, she had no idea what to expect as far as what was on it.  She has a bit of an idea now though, so hopefully she can study for a day and be better prepared.

On the brighter side, we managed to get a good bit done on Saturday when we went to Dothan after having the Rogue serviced.  We found a baby book and a coming home outfit and I found some much needed new shirts.  So we had a pretty successful trip and even made it home pretty early that afternoon.

I know that I promised today was going to be a special post.  It is in fact post #650 to this blog.  That's pretty mind-blowing if you ask me.  So I wonder where my book deal is.

Anyway, finally, ending on a high-note after all the doom and gloom: I got my iPad in yesterday.  Things were so crazy yesterday that I barely had time to do anything with it, but from what I've seen so far, I'm completely in love already.  I would have wrote this post on it, but I figured it would be easier today to just go ahead and do it from the laptop like I always do.  Keep us and our family in your prayers and I'll see you for post #651 on Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: