Thursday, March 03, 2011

It's A...

Boy!

I didn't think we were ever going to get in at the doctor's office yesterday.   I don't know if they were backed up or what, but we were there for about an hour and a half.  I guess we were just meant to have to wait it out as long as possible to find out.  Thankfully, out little guy was cooperative yesterday and it didn't take long to get a good angle.

Everyone seems to assume that I'm more excited for a boy but I really don't think I'm any more excited than I would otherwise.  It's just amazing what God has done in mine and DeAnne's lives and this is just icing on the cake.  Of course, that may be a bad analogy since anyone who knows me knows that the icing is my favorite part.  Anyway...

If our boy turns out to be a little tech geek like me, I'll be able to tell him that the day we found out he was a boy was also the day that the iPad 2 was announced.  No real surprises from what I saw.  It's thinner, lighter, now also comes in white and has a better processor and a front and rear camera.  Pricing and storage stayed the same.  Reading that, you would think I wasn't excited about it, but I'm pretty sure that this is the model that's going to get me in to the iPad.  I said last year that I was really only waiting for it to have a camera and that's there now.

No major plans for the weekend.  I'm on call.  I think we're going to hit the Little Lambs sale Saturday morning and then I'll probably be doing some yard work after that.  Have a good one.

--Paul

No comments: