Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Elementary, My Dear Watson

Well, I just deleted an entire paragraph that was pretty much the same as what I talked about on Saturday. I'm still not used to the new schedule and I've found myself loosing track of what I've covered and what I haven't. Be glad I realized what was happening or you would have gotten another recap of the meal we had Friday night.

At any rate, we had a good rest of the weekend. We shot down to Mobile for a couple of days and had a good time hanging out with Courtney and Edwin. We watched the new Sherlock Holmes movie and I thought it was pretty good. I don't remember a single curse word being uttered which was a nice change of pace for movies these days. The story was interesting and the movie overall was very entertaining.

T.V. shows are starting back full force. We're less than a week away from the return of "24". One of my other favorite shows, Chuck, came back this past Sunday with another episode Monday. We watched the first two hours of it and it was just awesome. It's such a geek-fest kind of show that it makes me giddy to watch it. I think DeAnne tolerates it at best, but she will watch it with me, unlike "24". "American Idol" started back last night but we haven't watched it yet. It's one of those shows that we pretty much record the entire show first and then spend probably 70% of the show in fast-forward. We do the same thing with "Biggest Loser".

So that's about it for today. Have a good Wednesday and a good rest of the week and I'll see you back here on Saturday. We'll be in Atlanta for the Butch Walker show (excited) but I'll at least post a short blog from my phone or something.

--Paul

No comments: