Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday Already

Time flies, huh?

I beat Mass Effect Saturday morning after I finished my blog. It was an incredible game and if you have a PC or a 360, you should definitely play it. Mass Effect 2 came out yesterday, but it's going to be a while before I can pick it up. It's been hailed with pretty much universal praise. I really wish I could go ahead and get it and play it but I've got too many other games from Christmas that I need to play first. Maybe by the time I get to it, the price will have gone down.

We bought a T.V. to hang on the wall in the office and I got it mounted yesterday. Once I get some cable track up and hide the cables, it should look pretty nice. The mounting job was actually easier than I thought it would be. The hardest part was finding the stud to hang it on. After I was sure I was in the middle of the stud, it was a pretty simple thing to get the screws in the wall and the T.V. on the mount. I've got to get a slightly longer coax cable to use, but other than that, it's ready to go and should be pretty cool for when we're on the elliptical.

Apple has a big press conference scheduled for today where it's expected they're going to announce their long-awaited tablet. If this thing turns out to be as cool as all the rumors say it is, it should be pretty incredible. I already want one and I have no idea what the thing even does or what it looks like. That's how bad the hype for this thing is. I really don't think that there's any way it's going to live up to the rumors and hype, but you never know. This is Apple we're talking about. I just wished I had bought some stock in the company a year ago. They've gone from $90/share to over $200 in less than 12 months. If the tablet meets expectations, it'll go even higher. I'll let you know how I feel about it on Saturday after the initial shock has worn off and I've had time to really process all the information about the device.

Have a good rest of the week. See you Saturday.

--Paul

No comments: