Saturday, January 23, 2010

Withdrawls

Something strange is going on with Blogger this morning.  It's gave me a bad request error when I tried to publish my post and now I can't even get back into the dashboard.  Weird stuff.  At any rate, I'm going to try and email the post in instead.  So here goes nothing.  The original post starts here:

It's now been over two weeks since I've played anything on the Xbox. If it weren't for playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii with DeAnne, it would be two weeks since playing any game. Things have just kept coming up. We were out of town the past two weekends and during the week we've been busy trying to keep caught up on house work. The T.V. shows that we watch are also back in full swing so that adds to the distractions. Hopefully when I'm through with this blog I'll have time this morning to finish up Mass Effect. I'm not sure how much I've got left on it, but I'm getting close to the end.

Speaking of T.V. shows, 24 started it's season this past week and it was just as awesome as ever. It's always interesting to see what's changed in the time between the seasons. If this year is as good as last year, then we should be in for a great ride.

There's not been a whole lot else going on. Like I said earlier, with the past couple of weekends being so busy, it's taken all we can do to keep up during the week. The only thing we've got planned this weekend is that we're going to Kinston today. DeAnne's sister is having a baby shower in Utah this afternoon and DeAnne and her Mom are going to have one in Kinston at the same time and connect the two with webcams on Skype. I've been selected as tech support for the party, so it should be interesting. I'll let you know how it goes on Wednesday.

Have a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: