Thursday, May 13, 2010

Back to Schedule

I had a pretty awesome birthday. There wasn't really anything special that happened, it was just a nice day. DeAnne got me a sweet card that choked me up like always. She also got me an awesome book of photos of the Beatles and she bought us a case for the Macbook. Other than than, I got some money that I'll probably be using on vacation in a couple of weeks. Like I said, nothing spectacular, but it was just a really nice day. Also, the idea of turning 29 hasn't really had an effect on me. I think I'm to the point where it's just another year. After all I've been through with my heart and all, I'm just grateful to still be counting years. I'm incredibly blessed and my birthday is really just a reminder of how much so.

Going backwards now, Monday I had my annual cardiologist appointment. Everything looks great and I was told to just "keep doing what I'm doing".

One thing I'm not doing is cutting grass. I started to on Saturday only to have the drive belt on my lawnmower give out on me about 2 minutes into cutting. With everything else that's been going on this week, I haven't had time to go get a belt and try to fix it. I'm going to have to do something soon though or I'm going to be cutting it down with a machete just to walk the dog. Hopefully I can get something done about it today or tomorrow.

No real plans for the weekend. I would imagine that yard work is on the list for Saturday. I would love to go see "Robin Hood" at some point. Maybe we'll get the chance.

Have a good weekend. See you on Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: