Tuesday, May 04, 2010

The Usual

24 continues to rock as hard as it can leading up to its final episode. Last night saw the death of a character that I've found obnoxious all season and I have to say, I cheered when they bit the dust. Don't worry, they were a bad guy. I was really happy to see that character go bye-bye though.

Another solid weekend. DeAnne was a little under the weather on Sunday, but she seems to have bounced back pretty well. We were outside for a bit on Saturday for a birthday party and with the wind like it was, her sinuses just didn't stand a chance.

I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed with myself. I thought that I would be able to complete all the missions on the co-op section of Modern Warfare 2 at the hardest difficulty stage, but after the first 12 or so, they've gotten incredibly hard. I guess I just don't have the skills necessary. Edwin's tried his best to help me out, but we just haven't made any progress.

And that's about all I've got for today. See you on Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: