Thursday, May 06, 2010

Lull

I guess we're in a bit of a lull right now as far as things go.

Our next big adventure isn't until the end of May/first week of June. That's when we'll be heading to Myrtle Beach for a week with my Mom and a bunch of my family on her side. We're looking forward to it and I've probably already mentioned it on the blog in the past, but it should be fun. I haven't actually taken a full week off of work since DeAnne and I got married almost five years ago. We've taken long weekends and little vacations but this will be the first time since our honeymoon that I've taken a straight five days off of work.

T.V. shows are starting to wind down. There's only three weeks left for "24" and that makes me sad. It looks like they're going to pull out all the stops for the end of the series though. I haven't talked much about "American Idol" this year and that's mainly because the only thing worth saying about it is that Crystal is an amazing singer and this past week even she wasn't that good. It just seems like they're having a down year this year. It may just be me, but Crystal is the only one I've really been impressed with. I liked Casey early on, but he's fallen off the last couple of weeks. This week, Lee was in the top three with Casey and Crystal and that's pretty much how it should be next week also. After that, it's between Casey and Lee to see who goes to the finale with Crystal.

We're behind on "Lost". Way behind. But, it shouldn't be too bad to catch up. We just need to sit down one night and watch the episodes we haven't watched. I still like "FlashForward" even though DeAnne's given up on it and I'm still loving "V".

See. I found something to talk about after all. Have a good weekend and I'll talk to you on Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: