Thursday, May 27, 2010

More T.V. Wrapup

So Lee won American Idol last night. I'm not terribly surprised. He's a lot more marketable than Crystal. I think Crystal can have a great career, it's just going to take a record company that care enough about her to promote her properly. With Lee, they can let an intern run his promo campaign on auto-pilot and make money hand over fist. He's an O.K. singer which means that they can fix any problems he might have in the studio and he'll never be able to sound live like his album will. With Crystal getting second though, her contract will be a lot more flexible and hopefully she'll get to do more of what she wants to.

Most of the other shows we watch have finished their seasons also. Chuck wrapped up this past Monday. I can't understand why everyone is not watching this show. Chuck is probably going to be the show I most care about now that 24 and Lost are done.

We've been watching Parenthood since it started back in the winter and it's a pretty excellent show also. Of course, Grey's and Private Practice have wrapped up their seasons along with Biggest Loser.

I think we've got one or two shows left and then we'll be into the summer wasteland. We've got a pretty good list of movies queued up on Netflix, so I guess we'll be running though those.

We leave Sunday for our vacation. We'll be gone until the following Sunday. We're taking the laptop with up but I'm not sure I'll be blogging. If I find myself unable to sleep in one day I'll try and post and let you know how awesome it is. If I don't make it though, look for me the second week of June.

--Paul

No comments: