Thursday, May 20, 2010

Titles Are the Hardest Part

I threw in the towel and yesterday Dad came over with the truck and we took the lawnmower up to the shop. Hopefully they can get the drive belt replaced and everything back in working order so that I can cut the grass the rest of the summer without having to fight with the thing every week.

We're down to the last two hours of two shows I've watched for a long time, 24 and Lost. I don't really know what to say about Lost. If I didn't know it was ending and I hadn't watched every episode up to this point, I probably wouldn't even bother. Basically, I'm just seeing it out to the end. 24, however, oh how I hate to see you go. They're going out big though. Jack has gone off the deep end this time. Too many people have hurt him too many times and I think he's finally just snapped. At the rate he's going, it'll be surprising if there's anyone left standing at the end of the finale.

That's about all I've got today. I'm planning on cutting the grass this afternoon and that frees up Saturday to help out with "Campers on Mission" who are coming to the church to work on the new building. They're going to be there starting today and work through Saturday working on getting the floor system in for the gym floor. I'm no carpenter but I can at least push a broom around or something like that.

Have a good weekend and I'll see you next Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: