Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Excitement

We had a pretty low-key weekend but it was good. Saw various family members and hung out with friends a little. DeAnne decided that she wanted to watch all the Harry Potter movies again so we started that on Saturday. She went ahead without me Sunday afternoon and I think she finished up last night after I went to bed. Watching them just got me excited for the new one coming out in November, the trailer for which came out yesterday. You can check it out here. It's awesome. November seems like it's forever away now.

So yeah, I'm excited about that. I'm also excited for Wednesday Night Band. We practiced yesterday afternoon and it was the first time we've been able to practice with Andrew, our drummer. It went well though and he added a whole new dynamic that I think is really going to take things up a level.

That's about it for the most part. Like I said, we had a low-key weekend, which is fine by me. Work has been crazy the past couple of weeks. We're running up on a big deadline to get some regulatory stuff done and we're all running around like headless chickens trying to get all this stuff done so that we're compliant. We're getting there though. In fact we should be able to wrap up today and maybe after that we can take a step back, catch our breath and then actually get some real work done.

See you on Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: