Tuesday, September 28, 2010

#600

It's hard to believe, but this is post #600 for this blog.  It took us a little longer to get here because of the new schedule I started earlier this year, but here we are.  If you're still reading after all this time, then thank you.  I'm glad you're hear and I hope I can keep entertaining you.

The weekend was pretty great.  We headed down to Mobile Friday afternoon and hit the mall while waiting for Courtney and Edwin to get home.  Saturday Edwin and I headed off to the Magic tournament while the girls went and shopped some more.  The tournament was fun even though I finished the day with a 2-3 win-loss record.  Edwin and I actually played the final round and he beat me 2 games to 1 to hand me my final loss for the day.  He finished a slightly more respectable 2-2-1 (win-loss-tie).  He could have been 3-2 but one of his matches ran long and ended in a tie because they ran out of time.  We had a great time though and we both got some cool cards.

The tournament finished up just in time for us to get back for the Auburn game.  If nothing else, Auburn has put on a show every game this year.  It'd be nice to be able to relax for a game though.  Hopefully we'll be able to this week.

Sunday we hit a few more stores on our way out of town and then made it back in time for church Sunday night.  As always, I want to thank Courtney and Edwin (and now Edwin IV also) for inviting us down and letting us stay with them.  We always have a great time and this weekend was no exception.

--Paul

No comments: