Thursday, September 23, 2010

Weekend, Here We Come

After trying for several weeks, we're finally going to be heading down to Mobile this weekend to see Courtney and Edwin.  We haven't been down and spent a weekend with them since before "little" Edwin was born, so we're looking forward to getting to hang out with them and getting to see the baby.  We've seen him a couple of times now, but we haven't really gotten to spend any time with him. 

DeAnne's looking to get some shopping done while we're down there.  She's in need of some new work clothes.  She also has to find some fabric for a couple of bulletin boards in her classroom.  Hopefully that will keep the girls occupied long enough for me and Edwin to play in the pre-release tournament for the new Magic set.  I'm looking forward to this set of cards.  Looking at the previews, it looks like a strong set and I feel like I'm better prepared than I was the back in July.  I kind of hate that I won't be heading back to Crestview to hang out with those guys again, but I'm looking forward to having Edwin along for the ride.  This will be the first time he's played competitive Magic.  Maybe between the two of us we can do fairly well.  

And as if getting to play Magic wasn't enough, Auburn has a big game this week against South Carolina.  It should start about the time we're wrapping up the tournament, so it should be one heck of a Saturday, filled with intense competition across the whole day.

Have a good weekend.

--Paul

2 comments:

Thoughts of Blue said...

nerd alert! nerd alert!

ok, enough teasing about the magic tourney. we are excited you guys are finally able to make it down our way. see you soon.

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^