Thursday, September 16, 2010

Slow Going

After a couple of kind of crazy weeks, things have started to slow down a little.  Hopefully, that slow down will culminate with a weekend of laziness this week.  We don't have anything on the docket and that's the way I would really like for it to stay.  DeAnne does want to go to Dothan Saturday and look for some new work clothes but that's not a huge deal.  We should be able to go and do that and be back for the Auburn game.  

Probably the coolest thing I've seen all week is this video that I posted to facebook earlier in the week.  It shows a different way to tie your shoes.  I guess it makes sense that there are different ways to tie a knot, but this one really blew me away.  Since seeing this video, I've tried to switch to using this method.  You'd be surprised at how hard it can be to try and retrain yourself how to tie your shoes.  I guess after doing something a certain way for 20-something years, it's pretty difficult to retrain your brain.

The band had a good night last night.  It was our second time having Joy play with us and I really think the keys fill out the sound really well.  Katelyn is doing really well with the bass too.  For someone who's been playing for less than a month, she's really killing it.  She's worked really hard and made a lot of progress in a short period of time.  Having the bass and keys has just really brought the band together.  

Have a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: