Friday, February 26, 2010

Last Time for A While...I Promise




I know I talk a lot about Butch Walker, but there's probably a reason for that. So he has a new album out (called "I Liked It Better When You Had No Heart") and as seems to be the usual way of things these days, there was a pre-order for the new album about 6 weeks before it came out. There were three different options, each including more stuff as you went up in price. The option I took got us the CD, a signed copy of the album on vinyl (which included a poster and a copy of the CD album on CD), a poster, and high-quality mp3 downloads of the album tracks.

The box came the other day and this is the picture I took:


I know most of you are probably rolling your eyes, but this was one of the most awesome things I've ever gotten in the mail.

So since I was able to download the album, and I ended up with two copies on CD, if anyone wants to see what all the fuss I make about this guy is about, drop me a comment and I'll get one of the CDs to you. The first CD even comes with a card that is redeem-able for a download of Butch's cover of "You Belong With Me".

Have a good weekend. The foot's still killing me, so I'll see you all on Monday.

--Paul

No comments: