Thursday, April 29, 2010

Eh

I don't really have much to blog about this morning. It's been a pretty standard week so far and we don't really have much of anything planned for the weekend. DeAnne's planning on attacking the remaining bushes that we want to take down and then I've got to dig up the roots, cut grass and we'll need to get started redoing the area where the bushes used to be, so if the weather allows, it'll definitely be a lawn-care weekend, but outside of that we don't have much else at the moment.

The children's choir is doing their spring musical Sunday and practice for that is going to be Saturday morning. I got to hear most of it last Sunday when they did their first in-sanctuary practice and it looks like it's going to be as cute as ever. They always do a great job. It's a little more stressful on the sound crew, but we usually always learn something new in the process, so that's the good thing about it.

It's hard to believe that April's already over with. The year seems to really be flying by. I'm just a few weeks away from my birthday. I'll be turning 29 this year and it's starting to blow me away. It doesn't really bother me in so much as it's just mind-boggling that I've already reached the end of my 20's. Where has the time gone? Also, I don't really "feel" like I should be this close to 20. I'm sure that if you asked someone, they would tell you that I look my age, but I don't really feel like I look my age. I'm probably not making any sense anymore so I'm just going to stop.

Have a good weekend and I'll see you back on Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: