Thursday, October 14, 2010

Once Again

Again, I find myself without a real topic to talk about.  You know the drill by now, let's see what random thoughts I can find.

I watched a little bit of the miner rescue yesterday.  It's pretty awesome that they were able to keep those guys alive and rescue all of them.  Definitely a "God thing" if there ever has been one.  Garrett showed me an article last night that talked about one of the rescue workers who is a Christian sending them music and sermons to listen to.  I didn't read the whole article, but Garrett said that some of the trapped miners got saved while they were down there.  Simply awesome.

We're going to be on the road again this weekend.  We're having a family reunion for my Dad's side down in Foley.  It's been a pretty good while since we had a reunion so it should be good to see a bunch of people I haven't seen in a while.  DeAnne's never met the vast majority of this side of my family so it'll be a lot of new names and faces for her.  Should be fun.

Other than that, there's not a lot going on.  DeAnne started me a Frontierville account last night to boost hers with so if you see a bunch of that stuff posting to my wall, just know that it's not me playing it but DeAnne.  Have a good weekend and I'll see you all back here on Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: