Thursday, October 28, 2010

Last Minute Music

Tonight, we're going to head down to Pace, FL for a concert.  It's funny.  We were eating dinner last night at the church and talking with Joy and Hubble Sowards and Hubble was telling me we should go so I asked DeAnne and she said she was cool with it, so when we got home, I called and got us tickets and now we're going.

It's three Christian bands that all have pretty good songs out right now.  Leeland has a great song out right now called "Follow You".  Then there's The Afters, whose name I love and I'm pretty obsessed with their single, "Light Up The Sky".  Finaly, I think Sanctus Real are the headliners.  Their current single is called "Lead Me".  So it should be an awesome show.  The proceeds go to help fund WOW 90.9, the Christian station that we can pick up, so it's for a good cause too.

So that's the plan for tonight.  I would imagine that after tonight, we'll probably spend Friday night recovering and then we'll see what happens the rest of the weekend.  We haven't made any plans, but I think we're going to try and tackle trimming some bushes on Saturday morning.  

Sunday night is the annual Carolina Baptist Church Fall Festival.  If any of you who read my blog are in the area, come out and join us.  We're going to have games, music, door prizes, free food and a good time.  It starts at 4:30 and goes to 6:30.  

Have a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: