Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Struggling

I'm stretching for something to talk about this morning.  The weekend was good but it was fairly uneventful.  We went to the Pleasant Home game Friday night.  It was a good game and by winning, they made it to the playoffs.  Saturday, I cut the grass and then we spent the afternoon in Kinston.  Sunday was church.  In between services we went over to MeMaw's for a little while and visited with her.  So it was pretty straight forward and pretty uneventful.

One bit of excitement: We're going to be going to see Needtobreathe in Birmingham.  I ordered the tickets Friday.  I'm pretty pumped for it.  I love both their albums (The Outsiders and The Heat) and from what I've seen on the internet, they're supposed to be great live.  Garrett and Amy are going to go with us.  It should be an awesome show and a great time.

I don't really have anything else.  Emma's doing better and seems to be back to her normal self.  I don't know what got her sick but I pray it never happens again.  Speaking of prayer, pray for my mom and step-father.  They came home from vacation last week to find their house flooded from a broken refrigerator line.  All the flooring, cabinets, a foot of sheetrock and who knows what else has to be replaced.  They've been living out of a hotel room for over two weeks now counting their vacation and I know Mom's just ready to be home.

And I'm not going to talk about it, but I think I'd really rather be #2.

See you on Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: