Thursday, August 04, 2011

Daddy Day-care

The boys are hanging at the house for the next two days.  Even though DeAnne's taking leave for the first month of school, she's going to the inservice days today and tomorrow.  So, I'm taking off and putting in some quality man-time with Harrison.  DeAnne's been gone five minutes.  So far, so good.

I kid.

I don't really anticipate any problems.  Harrison's a good baby and I've got all the major protocols down.  Changing diapers, feeding and getting him to sleep.  I think we're good to go.

One more easy weekend coming up.  I got the yard work done Monday and Tuesday, so nothing to really do there.  We really need to do something about our closet.  Now that DeAnne's not pregnant, I'm sure there's a good bit of stuff that could be moved to storage.  I know I've got some shirts I haven't worn in who knows how long that could stand to go to Christian Service also.  Who knows if any of that will actually happen though.

Have a good weekend.

--Paul

1 comment:

Thoughts of Blue said...

no! her clothes can't go to storage...they go to me!! she's supposed to send me a sack full next week when my folks are coming down for a visit!

also, have a great time today. i am sure harrison will be a sweet little angel for his dad.