Thursday, August 25, 2011

Another Week Down

Time continues to fly by.  Harrison will be seven weeks old tomorrow.  He starts daycare on Monday.  Get ready for the tears.

The plan is to put him in for a half week next week to kind of ease all of us into it.  He's going to go Monday, Wednesday and Friday and probably for just half days.  Then on the next Tuesday, after Labor Day, DeAnne will start back to work.  I'm sure everything will be fine, but DeAnne and I are understandably nervous about it all.  Just pray that the Lord will give us peace about it and that everything will be fine.  I'll let you know how it goes on Tuesday.

There's not much else going on.  We're still getting up early.  He was up at about 1:30 last night and then again at about 4:45 this morning.  By the time I got him fed and changed this morning, it was almost 5:30, so I just went ahead and got a shower and got my day started.  I guess that's just going to be the way it is until he starts sleeping longer at one time.

Have a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: