Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Same Ol', Same Ol'

Not much to report.  We had a pretty quiet weekend.  I was on call, so we couldn't really go anywhere.  I did get the grass cut Saturday.  Mom and Sid also came down Saturday and visited for a while.  It's always good to see them.

Harrison is doing well.  He's hit a new sleep pattern where he'll go down between 9 and 10 then he's up between 1 and 2 and then up again around 4 or 5.  The first two parts of the schedule aren't that bad, it's the up around 4 or 5 that's putting the hurt on us.  Just this morning, he started getting fussy at 4 and DeAnne tried to get him back to sleep but around 5 he woke me up and I got up and changed and fed him.  By the time I got him back down, it was already time for me to start getting ready, so I guess today I just get to be up from 5 on.  If we could just get him to tack another hour onto the end of that second sleep so that he was up around 5 or 6, it'd be really awesome.  One day.

--Paul

No comments: