Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wha?

I'm a little out of it this morning.  Harrison's still doing fine, but I've been having trouble at work with a server and I've spent two days fighting with it.  That on top of waking up once or twice a night is starting to take its toll on me evidently.  DeAnne's not much better off.  For the past week, even when Harrison sleeps, she's not getting much herself because of her back hurting.

DeAnne went up to Montgomery yesterday to see her back doctor.  He gave her a shot and ordered some physical therapy.  Hopefully that will get the nerve calmed down before she has to go back to work next month.

I'm on call, so no plans for the weekend.  If it's not raining, I'll be cutting grass Saturday morning, but that's just par for the course.  Have a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: