Thursday, August 18, 2011

Going on 6...

Six weeks, that is.

It's hard to believe our little man is already six weeks old tomorrow.  It's been amazing to watch him over the past weeks and see all the changes that have happened just in that short period of time.  He's an awesome little guy, for sure.

No real plans this weekend either.  It's kind of nice just being able to relax and enjoy being a family.  We've only got a little over two weeks before DeAnne goes back to work and he starts daycare, so we're trying to enjoy all we can while we can.

I had to feed the bugger when I got up this morning and it's later than I realized, so that's all I've got for today.  I think he may be taking after his daddy on his sleep pattern.  He seems to be a morning person so far, which is fine with me.  DeAnne says that he's usually really awake and alert in the morning.  Hopefully that bodes well for being able to get him up and ready for school down the road.

Have a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: