Thursday, July 22, 2010

Almost There

It's been one of those long kind of weeks it seems. I guess spending two afternoons cutting grass probably helped that feeling more than anything, but still, I'll be glad when Friday rolls around tomorrow.

Last night was a good mid-week jolt though. The youth service was really good I thought. We had a good group of kids show up even though they all knew that Garrett was going to be gone and Todd was filling in. The music went well too. It was down to just me and Morgan, but we got an assist from Adrienne and the Spirit was working with us on song selection because what we played match perfectly with what Todd had to say. It was a good night.

So heading in to the weekend, it looks like we don't have a lot of plans. Mom's coming in to town Saturday morning so we'll see her and I'll get to see her new iPhone. I'm still incredibly jealous. Other than that, Bryan and Adrienne mentioned watching a movie and hopefully we can also get some swimming in somewhere along the line. I know one thing I'm not doing though: yard work.

Have a good weekend and I'll see you back here on Tuesday.

No comments: