Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Thought I Had a Title

It's a good thing I'm not a writer for a T.V. series. All the titles for the episodes would be horrible. It'd probably get canceled just because of the sorry titles.

DeAnne's back seems to be slowly improving. She said that she wasn't hurting as bad yesterday. Hopefully, this trend continues and she'll be back to normal before too long.

With DeAnne out with her back, we'll be having a low-key weekend. I'm also on call for work, so that keeps us in town. The only thing I really have planned is Saturday morning. We're having a work day on the new building at church and I'll be going to that. Other than that though, I guess we'll just be hanging around and doing some chores. DeAnne has a few things she's been wanting me to hang up on the walls for I don't know how long. Maybe I can actually get some of that done.

The Magic tournament I played in over the weekend has set me on fire for the game again and it's taking all I can do not to go drop a pile of money that I don't have buying cards. How I let myself get in to these situations, I'll never understand. I have more expensive hobbies than is healthy for a middle-class man. I bought the Xbox game a year ago and haven't played it in a good while. Maybe if I revisited that, it would help.

Have a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: