Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Speechless

Last night's 24 has left me pretty much speechless. I'm not sure I remember the last time an episode blew me away like last night's did. And that's the week after the big two hour, middle of the season, shocker event that they always do. Usually the week after that is a down week. I guess with only so many episodes left, they decided to do everything they could to surprise everyone. If the next six episodes are like last nights, they could really send this show out with a bang.

We had a good weekend. We spent some time with MeMaw on Friday night and then stopped by on Sunday to see her one last time before she went home. Saturday and part of Sunday were filled with Sarah coming home and loving on my new nephew, Liam. Everyone's been trying to get their turn with him, so I haven't got to hold him much, but Sarah's going to be in Alabama for a little while, so I'm sure I'll get more time with him soon. School is out this week, so DeAnne's already been over in Kinston all day yesterday watching the little guy. I imagine that that's probably going to be the case all week.

And that's about all I've got. Gears of War 3 was announced last night on Jimmy Fallon's show but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, so look for talk about that on Thursday. I'm pretty excited. It's a Gears game, so that alone is enough to get me excited.

See you on Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: