Thursday, April 22, 2010

Titleless

I'm starting to struggle with blog titles again. I may have to go back to using song titles or something. We'll see.

Not much going on and not much planned for the weekend. I need to cut the grass but it looks like it's going to be raining Saturday. Of course, at this point, rain isn't necessarily a bad thing. What grass we do have is starting to look pretty fried.

I just realized that summer must really be coming. I'm starting to gripe about the yard. Sorry.

Of course, summer coming also means that big movies are coming. The biggest for me is probably going to be Iron Man 2. There's also Robin Hood which looks a little like Gladiator in the woods, but even if it is, then it's probably still going to be awesome. Then there's Shrek Forever After, Prince of Persia, Toy Story 3, Jonah Hex, The Last Airbender and what's sure to be the summer's 800 lb gorilla: Eclipse. Probably not as good as last year but still, enough that we should be able to keep ourselves occupied if we're looking for a movie to go see.

I'm out of time for today. It took me a little while to run through the upcoming list on IMDB. Have a good weekend and I'll see you on Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: