Thursday, April 08, 2010

Working For the Weekend

For whatever reason, it's been a pretty long week so I'm looking forward to the weekend.

Today Apple is holding a press conference to show off what the next version of the iPhone OS is going to be like. As I'm sure you all can tell by now, I've become one of the true Apple faithful so I'm really looking forward to seeing what they're going to be talking about. I may not have an iPhone, but the iPod Touch runs the same software, so whatever they're doing, I'll get to some extent on my iPod.

We're slowly catching up on shows that DeAnne missed while she was gone. We finally managed to get up to speed on American Idol last night. As far as I'm concerned, they could just send everyone home except for Casey and Crystal and let those two just duke it out for the next eight weeks. It'd be a better show than having to watch them whittle it down to just those two anyway. And what's up with using the save on Michael? He's a nice guy and I like him as far as a person, but I'm not wild about his singing ability. Now that they've used the save on him, if something crazy happens they can't save anyone. Oh well, I guess the judges are just betting that the votes will go the right way from here on out.

That's about all I've got for today. Have a good weekend and I'll see you on Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: