Friday, August 07, 2009

Friday, So Good To Me

Yea for the weekend.

Boo that we lost another celebrity yesterday. John Hughes died of an apparent heart attack. He was 59. I was young when his string of hit movies were coming out in the 80s, but I was just about the right age when they started hitting cable, so even though I never saw them in the theater, Sixteen Candles, Farris Bueller's Day Off and The Breakfast Club all had a huge impact on me. Even into the 90's he wrote or directed movies that I did see in theaters. The Home Alone movies, Christmas Vacation and a host more. Looking at his IMDB credits, it's amazing the movies that he had a part in making. I'm sorry to see him go.

I'm not sad, however, to see the auditors we were hosting leave. They wrapped up yesterday and went on their merry way.

No plans for the weekend. We're just going to be hanging around doing nothing I guess. Hope you have a good one.

Have a good Friday.

--Paul

No comments: