Thursday, August 20, 2009

More About Games

There's been some game news this week that I'm pretty excited about.

One, Sony announced the PS3 "Slim". It's just a smaller version of the PS3, but the exciting part is that they dropped the price to $300. That's getting within striking distance for me. There aren't many games for the PS3 that I'm wanting to play, but it would be nice for the games that I would like to play and to have a blu-ray player on top of it.

The other big announcement was that Fable 3 is scheduled to be released in late 2010. I've still never played the first one, but Fable 2 blew me away. Heck, even DeAnne loved it. I think she even beat the game before I did. Anyway. From what was said, the story is going to be more closely related to the story from Fable 2. You'll be playing as the child of your character from Fable 2 and it's set only 50 years from the end of 2. 2 was set 500 years from the end of Fable 1.

I also watched Gran Torino yesterday. The language was horrible, but it was a pretty good movie. Clint Eastwood is one bad dude. He is not someone I would want to run into at night down a dark alley. Or maybe I would want to run into him at night down a dark alley as long I wasn't the bad guy. Either way, Clint is the man.

Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: