Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So...

I know, I didn't blog yesterday either. No excuse, I just didn't. Consider it me taking vacation time or something. I don't know. Anyway.

We had a good weekend. Courtney and Edwin hosted us for the weekend and we had a great time as usual. Edwin had decided that he wanted to tackle the "Endless Setlist" in Rock Band 2. You start it and you play ever song on the game disk. All 84 of them. We made it about half way through on Friday night and ended up just leaving the xbox on over night and coming back and finishing it the next day. It was pretty cool to finish it but man, was it a long, hard road.

Speaking of games. Batman: Arkham Asylum finally came out yesterday. I had pre-ordered the collector's edition because it supposedly came with a batarang. All the pictures they had on the internet made the thing look really awesome. So we ran over to Enterprise yesterday afternoon to pick it up and when we got into it, it turns out that the batarang is a cheap piece of plastic that's not removable from the stand it was on. When I say "cheap", I mean it was like bad cheap. Like it probably cost them 5 cents to make this thing. I've never felt so ripped off in my life. So the plan is to go back on Saturday and return it and just get the regular game. Then I'm going to take the extra money that I spent on it and order Beatles: Rock Band. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: