Friday, August 28, 2009

Not A Title

Well, we've made it back around to Friday once again. I have to say, it'll be nice to get off work this afternoon.

Not a lot in the way of plans this weekend. The only major thing is that we're going to make a trip to Dothan tomorrow. We need to hit Sam's for a few things and I want to stop by Gamestop and return that rip-off of a collector's edition Batman game that I bought. I'm looking forward to getting the regular game and trying it out. I didn't download the demo but to hear everyone else tell it, it's a great game.

We watched "I Love You, Man" last night and it was pretty good. It was kind of strange in that it played like a romantic comedy but it was between two guys instead of a guy and a girl, but not in a homosexual way. Anyway, it would have been even better if not for the totally unnecessary foul language. I can't understand why screenwriters/directors/actors/whoever think that the f-bomb adds anything to a movie.

Anyway, that's all I've got for today. Have a good weekend and a good Friday.

--Paul

No comments: